Search This Blog

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Personal Note

Hello All:

I have written so few personal blog entries because this blog has been limited to my interest in mineral collecting and supporting Digital Rockhound's Companion but I feel I need to now.  I have been working hard a the latest version of DRC 3.0 written completely in C#.  DRC 3.0 will be a free update for all DRC 2.0 customers.  Situation with my employment is going to require me to slow down my mineral collecting and evening software development.  It will probably be September before my life returns to normal again.

I am going to continue to sell and support DRC 2.0.  Please keep sending any bugs you find.  Critical bugs will be fixed in short-order as always.  I appreciate the support and hope to coding and blogging at full speed again soon.

Regards

Gary Kindel






No comments:

My Adsense